All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn October 2010 the authors became exclusive providers of grief- and grief-recovery-related content on a memorial website called Tributes.com, a site that receives approximately three million unique hits per month, and to which readers submit very personal and unique grief-related questions. Collected in this book are t only a bounty of personal and often moving questions but also the authors' equally compelling responses and tips for using the Grief Recovery Method to deal with broken hearts. The book t only deals with grief from loss of a loved one, but also the grieving that occurs following a divorce, a sudden downturn in health, the loss of a job, and even the loss of faith.
- Author BiographyJohn W. James and Russell Friedman are co-authors of the bestselling Grief Recovery Handbook, When Children Grieve, and Moving On. They are the creators of The Grief Recovery Method, and together they run the Grief Recovery Institute in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)John W. James,Russell Friedman
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.