All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.30
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
About this product
- DescriptionMoving Heaven and Earth reveals the driven polymath behind the famous nickname. It explores both Brown's artistic legacy and his pioneering work with water in the landscape. The book evaluates the rise of the English landscape garden in the climatic context of his designs and also forms a comprehensive guide for tours and visits. Approximately 350 clearly labelled colour photographs, pin-point Brown's enduring views and surprisingly vibrant planting palette.
- Author BiographySteffie Shields is a professional garden photographer,writer, and historic landscape consultant. Having researched 'Capability' Brown for over twenty-five years, she has now compiled a photographic archive of over 200 attributed works. She lectures country-wide,has appeared on Channel 4 television and been an advisor for More 4. Her photographic awards include several commendations in the International Garden Photographer of the Year competition.
- Author(s)Steffie Shields
- PublisherUnicorn Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnicorn Publishing Group
- Content Note350 colour photographs
- Weight1701 g
- Width238 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.