All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionD&T Workshop is a major new series of information books devised to inspire primary-age children to investigate, design and make a wide range of products using different techlogies like levers, gears, cams, batteries, winding mechanisms, food techlogy and more. Each book explores a different set of products and the techlogy behind them. Pupils investigate existing products and then carry out focused practical tasks which provide opportunities to learn and practise the necessary skills, e.g. testing alternative designs, building a specific component, or learning to use tools safely. Each book ends with a full-scale design and make activity that encourages children to put into practice the skills, kwledge and understanding they have learned.
- Author BiographyLynn Huggins-Cooper lectures on the PGCE Design & Technology and Science courses at Newcastle University. She is an experienced teacher and a widely-published author.
- Author(s)Lynn Huggins-Cooper
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleD&T Workshop
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photos throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width203 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.