Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionNerd. Geek. Dense. Stupid. Social reject. George had heard it all growing up. Being an Aspy, a person with Aspergers, he had gotten used to never fitting in and t understanding people. His doctorate became his life, and unexpectedly, so did a fellow grad student in his lab. But when the relationship ended with George getting dumped unceremoniously by email and left to handle the gossip alone, George wasn't sure his heart could handle being in a relationship again and decided it was best to focus on his thesis. A year later things hadn't changed. Well, except a restlessness eating away at George that had started six months earlier. A field research trip to gather more data might just be the thing he needs. Luckily his friend and lab assistant, Max, is out in the field with him. Little did he kw this trip would change their relationship permanently, something his heart might t be ready for.
- Author(s)Freddy MacKay
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.