All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- Description'Moving the Chains' is a must read for the parent of today's high school or middle school football player that wants to help their son obtain a football scholarship. This -nsense guide is insightful, easy to understand and filled with proven academic and recruiting strategies. Parents can immediately make use of the books strategies to help their son succeed with his recruiting efforts. Parents will learn how to effectively develop a comprehensive recruiting plan specific to their son's ability and how to successfully promote him to the right colleges all while avoiding today's most common recruiting mistakes. The book is written by Dr. Todd Meiklejohn, the founder of Recruiting Doctor.com, and a life-long educator. Parents will appreciate his straight-forward recruiting advice and benefit from his unique insights and experiences having been through this process as a player, a coach, and as a parent. Moving the Chains contains several interactive elements, is complete with all of today's vital NCAA eligibility requirements, essential recruiting termilogy, financial aid information and related recruiting websites. Moving the Chains is your all-inclusive recruiting guide that can teach any parent how to succeed in today's multifaceted recruiting process. Let 'Moving the Chains' teach you how to 'do-it-yourself', save you time, money, and most of all, teach you how to help your son succeed in today's football recruiting process.
- Author BiographyDr. Todd Meiklejohn (also known as 'The Recruiting Doctor') is the founder of Recruiting Doctor.com (RDR) and a life-long educator. He holds both a Master's Degree and Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership. Dr. Meiklejohn's been involved in the sport of football for over two decades and he has been through the recruiting process as a player, a coach, an educator and as a parent. He resides in Miami, Florida, is the father of three and enjoys the outdoors in his spare time.
- Author(s)Dr Todd S Meiklejohn
- PublisherRecruiting Doctor.com Corp.
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRecruiting Doctor.com Corp.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.