All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionMozaa is a colorful combination between domi and mosaic. It is the edge matching game that brings out the artist in you. The box contains sixy-four cards, which all have a unique color combination. Take a playing card from the stack and place it next to the cards on the table, in such a way that the colors on the edges match. The one who creates the most and largest color fields wins the game.
- Author BiographyRenske Solkesz: Renske Solkesz (1982) finished her master s degree in product design from the Delft University of Technology in 2008, where she graduated cum laude. She completed part of her studies at Les Ateliers in Paris, and lived fore some time in the UK, Australia and recently Vietnam. Her travels have deepened her fascination for the connection between people and their environments throughout the world, which is the leading theme in her work as a designer. To her, all well designed products tell a story which makes it possible for us to connect with them on a deep emotional level.
- Author(s)BIS Publishers,Renske Solkesz
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Weight200 g
- Width120 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statement64 Mixed media products
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.