All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis new two-volume Urtext edition features selected sonatas, rondos, fantasies, and variations for pia composed by Mozart and painstakingly engraved by Ephraim Hammett Jones. Printed to precisely reproduce the composer's original intentions, it features a dozen of Mozart's works.Suitable for intermediate to advanced level pianists of all ages, the second volume of this original series contains the nine later sonatas: Sonata No. 10 in C major, K.330; Sonata No. 11 in A major, K. 331; Sonata No. 12 in F major, K. 332; Sonata No. 13 in B-flat major, K. 333; Sonata No. 14 in C mir, K. 457; Sonata No. 15 in F major, K. 533; Sonata No. 16 in C major, K. 545; Sonata No. 17 in B-flat, K. 570; and Sonata No. 18 in D major, K. 576. Additional pieces include the Rondo in A mir, K. 511 and Adagio in B mir, K. 540.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 91) composed more than 600 works during his brief life. His substantial oeuvre includes 18 piano sonatas, 16 variation collections for piano, four fantasies, three rondos, and 11 other keyboard pieces.Ephraim Hammett Jones studied viola and piano at The Manhattan School of Music, Oberlin College, and the San Francisco Conservatory of Music. Since 1990 he has been a music engraver for such major music publishers as Hal Leonard andKalmus.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight590 g
- Width229 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEphraim Hammett Jones
- Edition StatementUrtext Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.