All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhat scared you when you were little? For young Peter Taylor, the boogeyman's name was Mr. Bleaker. Peter believed that Mr. Bleaker lived in his closet and stalked him through the vast maze of heater vents in his childhood home. This simple childhood fear grew to mythic proportions when Peter's father went missing. Poor Peter lived his life in fear and guilt surrounding the mysterious disappearance of his father. That was until his new friend from the other side of the woods showed him that life was too short to spend it hiding. Two decades later, Peter's friend is back but so is Mr. Bleaker. This time, Peter doesn't find the monster hiding in his closet...he finds it staring back at him in the mirror.
- Author BiographyAlong with Mr. Bleaker, its sequel The Perfect Life, and the soon to be released Bleaker Trilogy finale, I'm also the author of horror novel A Devil in God's Country, which is available wherever fine books are sold. I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, with my wife, Angela, our son, Damian, and our two dogs, Marley and Dubbs. Bob the cat sometimes shows his face as well. For more information about me and future books in this series, please visit www.thebackroadbooks.com for more news.
- Author(s)Jeremy Peterson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date30/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight161 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.