All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionA newly updated 75th anniversary edition of the trusted bartender's guide w in a handy pocket-size edition <p>Every bartender's favorite drink-mixing guide is better than ever in this super-handy pocket edition. It includes all the same popular features from the 75th Anniversary Edition new cocktail recipes from well-kwn mixologists, new reference information on equipment, ingredients, and techniques, and new photographs that showcase refreshing finished products all in a handy little package. <p>Boston has been the go-to guide for bartenders since the end of Prohibition, and the best bartenders in the world kw it as the source for perfect cocktails and ideas both old-fashioned and brand-new. Plus, it includes bartending best practices and professional advice on such techniques as frosting a glass and measuring a dash. * This pocket edition is an incredible value at just $9.9 9 * It includes 1,500 drink recipes ranging from the traditional to the trendy * This edition has been updated with new photography, new information on liquors, and more than 200 new recipes from top bartenders around the country * The book covers nearly every cocktail imaginable, from classic martinis to holiday egggs <p>For professional bartenders, cocktail lovers, or anyone who wants to host a party with classy cocktails, this is the ultimate guide in the perfect package.
- Author BiographyMr. Boston has been a widely-trusted resource and America's favorite bartending guide since 1935. Mr. Boston's Official Bartender's Guide has consistently outsold and outlasted other bartending books through 68 printings, and more than 11 million copies have been printed since it first appeared shortly after the repeal of Prohibition.
- Author(s)Mr. Boston
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Series TitleFrommer's Portable
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight144 g
- Width90 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.