Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Bunnyman is a story about unconditional love. It tells the tale of a magical friend who is chosen to watch over a new life. Each night, Mr. Bunnyman keeps the child safe. As the newborn grows and changes, the one thing that remains constant is the love and encouragement of Mr. Bunnyman.
- Author BiographyRenee Hazen lives in Seattle, Washington with her husband and son. After the birth of her son Liam, she was inspired to write and illustrate a children's story. Mr. Bunnyman is a book about unconditional love and friendship.
- Author(s)Renee Hazen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.