All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionAn annual taking the gardener on a journey through the gardening year as a friendly uncle looking over the garden wall, helping you out by answering the obvious questions gardeners ask - and some t so obvious ones too! Illustrated with Mr Digwell's up to date cartoons, long a feature of the Daily Mirror, Mr Digwell's latest Annual is easy to understand and gives you the right information to produce wonderful gardens, fantastic specimen plants, perfect lawns and stunning shrubbery's. This is a reference book you will turn to time and again, and hopefully realise that Old School Mr Digwell is just as up to date as ever he was. For a perfect contemporary garden, Mr Digwell is the best companion.
- Author BiographyPaul Peacock is a gardener and writer of self sufficiency and gardening books. He is editor of Home Farmer Magazine and presents the Allotment Channel as well as appearing on television and radio programmes, gardening and cooking. Among his latest projects he is encouraging local authorities to help their residents to grow vegetables.
- Author(s)Paul Peacock
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Note120 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine16 mm
Most relevant reviews
- theitchywitchy25 Nov, 2016by
Lots of interesting gardening tips that I haven't seen before. I'm looking forward to improving my garden with the help of Mr Digwell.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.