All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionJerome Hart's ideal relationship is to t be in one. He has intention of slowing down his bed-hopping, fast-lane ways. 28 year-old Lamant James is busy figuring out how to balance working 60 hours a week as an investment banker, searching for his ideal mate and fulfilling his dream of becoming a writer. Recently divorced 40 year-old Marcus Hill would prefer a t-so-desperate housewife mail-ordered and shipped from the 1950s. Why their ideal women are so hard to find is beyond any of them. Can they evolve or face ending up alone?
- Author(s)Nishawnda Ellis
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight184 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.