All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Impossible can jump over a house and solve the world's toughest math problem. Is there anything he can't do?
- Author BiographyThe late Roger Hargreaves created the Mr. Men series for his son, Adam, who currently oversees the estate and creates illustrations for new Mr. Men books.
- Author(s)Roger Hargraves
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTroubador Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width146 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.