All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionMr Happy and your favourite Mr Men are here to brighten up even the quietest rainy day! Get ready to make your own Mr Messy, cook with Mr Greedy, go on a treasure hunt with Mr Nosey and doodle Mr Tickle's extraordinarily long arms. This big book of crafts, games, doodles and activities includes drawing games, egg painting, fun recipes, indoor camping, treasure hunts, dressing up ideas, a puddle splashing safari, rain art and much more. With lots of stickers to add to the fun! This fun activity book is suitable for any days when children want to play, make and do with the Mr Men and Little Miss as their inspiration. It is full of creative and silly ideas which children and parents with love. The perfect book to keep young children happy!
- Author BiographyIt all started with a tickle. Roger Hargreaves' son Adam asked him what a tickle looked like. In response, Roger drew a small orange man with extraordinarily long arms that could reach anywhere and tickle anyone. The idea that a tickle could be a character in its own right sparked an idea in Roger's mind. Roger was a successful copywriter but he wanted to do something that would enable him to work from home and spend more time with his four children. He wondered if he could make a living writing and illustrating children's books so he wrote the first Mr Men titles: Mr Tickle, Mr Greedy, Mr Happy, Mr Nosey, Mr Sneeze and Mr Bump. The books were an instant hit and Roger went on to create many more Mr Men and Little Miss characters. What Roger really wanted was to make children laugh. Mr Silly was his favourite Mr Men story and, according to his family, encapsulates his humour most closely. Sadly Roger passed away in 1988, but his son Adam took over the series, introducing new characters and exciting new adventures. Roger once said, 'I feel very happy to think that when the Mr Men and Little Misses are 100 years old, their readers will always be five.'
- Author(s)Egmont Publishing UK
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.