Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWINNER OF THE 2015 EDGAR AWARD FOR BEST NOVEL #1 <i>New York Times </i>bestseller! In a high-suspense race against time, three of the most unlikely heroes Stephen King has ever created try to stop a lone killer from blowing up thousands. <i>Mr. Mercedes </i>is a rich, resonant, exceptionally readable accomplishment by a man who can write in whatever genre he chooses (<i>The Washington Post</i>). The stolen Mercedes emerges from the pre-dawn fog and plows through a crowd of men and women on line for a job fair in a distressed American city. Then the lone driver backs up, charges again, and speeds off, leaving eight dead and more wounded. The case goes unsolved and ex-cop Bill Hodges is out of hope when he gets a letter from a man who loved the feel of death under the Mercedes's wheels... Brady Hartsfield wants that rush again, but this time he's going big, with an attack that would take down thousands--unless Hodges and two new unusual allies he picks up along the way can throw a wrench in Hartsfield's diabolical plans. Stephen King takes off on a nerve-shredding, pulse-pounding race against time (<i>Fort Worth Star-Telegram</i>) with this acclaimed #1 bestselling thriller.
- Author(s)Stephen King
- PublisherPocket Books
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBill Hodges Trilogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight327 g
- Width117 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.