All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionGolden age comic book hero Mr. Muscles is created by artist Charles Nicholas and writer Jerry Siegel who also co-created Superman. Wrestler Brett Carson possessed super strength that he used to fight crime. He was assisted by his sidekicks, Kid Muscles and Miss Muscles. His identity was publicly kwn. Stories in this book were first published in 1956 and are w public domain. The first appeared in Mr. Muscles issue #'s 22 and 23.
- Author BiographyJerry Siegel was the co-creator of Superman, along with Joe Shuster, the first of the great comic book superheroes and one of the most recognizable of the 20th century. He was inducted (with Shuster posthumously) into the comic book industry's Will Eisner Comic Book Hall of Fame in 1992 and the Jack Kirby Hall of Fame in 1993.
- Author(s)Jerry Siegel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Foreword byRick L Phillips
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.