All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.50
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe life and times of an instrumental figure in New York City's recovery from the fiscal and social crises of the 1970s and 1980s, and in the general revitalization of the city over two generations.
- Author BiographySeymour P. Lachman served as President of the New York City Board of Education and University Dean of the City University of New York before being elected to the New York State Senate, where he served five terms. With Robert Polner, he is the author of The Man Who Saved New York: Hugh Carey and the Great Fiscal Crisis of 1975 (also published by SUNY Press) and Three Men in a Room: The Inside Story of Power and Betrayal in an American Statehouse. He is currently Dean of the Hugh L. Carey Institute for Government Reform at Wagner College, Staten Island, where he is also a Distinguished University Professor of Government in Residence.
- Author(s)Seymour Lachman
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byBill Clinton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.