All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
About this product
- DescriptionIt s back to school for Mr. Putter & Tabby!Dong! Dong! Dong! The school bell is ringing. The crispy fall wind is blowing. Mr. Putter wishes he could go back to school even for just one day. Then he has an idea: How about a visit during show-and-tell with Mrs. Teaberry, Tabby, and Zeke? The teacher agrees, but there s one problem. She and the students expect pet tricks. Will Tabby and Zeke be able to deliver? Mr. Putter & Tabby Ring the Bell marks the twentieth book in this beloved series a perennial hit since 1994.
- Author BiographyCynthia Rylantis the acclaimed author of more thana hundredbooks for young people, and her novel Missing May received the Newbery Medal. She's well known for her beloved characters for early readers, including Mr. Putter & Tabby and Henry & Mudge. ArthurHowardhas illustrated all of the popular Mr. Putter & Tabby books and written and illustrated several picture books of his own.
- Author(s)Cynthia Rylant
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMr. Putter & Tabby
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width163 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.