All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of There Goes the Bride , here is book that talks to women about a new approach to life-being single and thoroughly enjoy it! Rather than focusing on Mr. Right, women should use their dating experiences as a developmental process, a learning experience, a way of growing and maturing and deciding what you really want. Women can learn from Mr. Puppy Love, Mr. First Boyfriend, Mr. Swashbuckling Adventure, Mr. Sex, Mr. Serious Intellectual, Mr. Money, Mr. Best Friend, and others. Each chapter concludes with a section called 'Been There, Learned This' which lists the specific learning experiences and lessons accomplished from each dating and relationship experience. The book is sharp, energetic, often humorous, and always on the mark.
- Author BiographyRachel Safier is a journalist whose writing has appeared in such magazines as Seventeen, Publishers Weekly, and U.S. News & World Report. She is the author of There Goes the Bride (Jossey-Bass) and theregoesthebride.com.
- Author(s)Rachel Safier
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2004
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight282 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.