All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.32
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.19
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.58
- AU $13.65Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $27.94Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionCyrus Todiwala is kwn for combining flavours, spices and ingredients in ways other Indian chef has ever done before. He loves mixing Western dishes with Indian flavourings to create recipes that make invative and delicious use of spices. Offering an entirely fresh look at spices, Cyrus takes just 10 of his favourites and bases 120 recipes around them. Using his special spice box and a selection of fresh ingredients, he conjures up an astonishing range of dishes that will spice up any mealtime, such as Prawn & Crab Masala Omelette, Venison Kebabs, Garlic & Red Chilli Chicken, Hot Smoked Salmon Tikka and Saffron & Cardamom Creme Brulee.
- Author BiographyCyrus Todiwala OBE, DL, was born in Bombay and rose to become Executive Chef of the Taj Group of hotels in India. Looking for a new challenge, he moved to Britain, where he has lived for more than twenty years. As well as running three successful restaurants in London, he has written a number of cookery books and in 2013 co-presented The Incredible Spice Men on BBC TV. He also makes frequent appearances on BBC Saturday Kitchen and in other media.
- Author(s)Cyrus Todiwala
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Weight1115 g
- Width197 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.