All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike many college students struggling to get by, Lily Madison and Peter Kelly help pay for tuition by making donations to a local fertility clinic. One day they meet each other at the clinic and find they have more in common than their mutual attraction, like the odd feeling all is t as it seems at the clinic. But their meeting is brief and Lily and Pete go their separate ways. Twenty years later, Pete, w a wealthy entrepreneur, sees Lily in an airport and instantly falls for her all over again. While they enjoy their unlikely reunion, a story on the news captures their attention: the disappearance of two teenage boys may be linked to the fertility clinic Pete and Lily visited in college. In a shocking twist, one of the boys looks exactly like Pete...
- Author BiographyFERN MICHAELS is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of the Sisterhood, Men of the Sisterhood, and Godmothers series, as well as dozens of other novels and novellas. There are over seventy-five million copies of her books in print. Fern Michaels has built and funded several large day-care centers in her hometown, and is a passionate animal lover who has outfitted police dogs across the country with special bulletproof vests. She shares her home in South Carolina with her four dogs and a resident ghost named Mary Margaret. Visit her website at www.fernmichaels.com.
- Author(s)Fern Michaels
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight204 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.