All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographer, stylist and fashion editor Ferry van der Nat has worked for numerous fashion magazines and brands. Under the name Mr Polaroid, van der Nat began taking strong sculptural polaroids of male models. What started as a personal project evolved into a great collection of images and a celebration of male beauty. Mr Polaroid's first ever mograph contains over 200 of his best photographs. With contributions by Gert Jonkers (Fantastic Man) and Alan Prada (l'Uomo Vogue).
- Author BiographyFerry van der Nat is a well known figure in the Amsterdam fashion scene. As a photographer he operates under the name of Mr. Polaroid.
- Author(s)Ferry van der Nat
- Date of Publication26/10/2016
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note300 colour
- Weight2406 g
- Width267 mm
- Height337 mm
- Spine31 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.