All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLotta Dann was in trouble - her fun drinking habit had slowly morphed into an obsessive hunger for wine. One bottle a night was never quite eugh. When she tried to cut down, she found it nearly impossible to have an alcohol-free day. Everyone around could see her drinking, but one realised what a serious problem it was. She was high-functioning, fun-loving Lotta, t some messy, hopeless drunk. Only Lotta knew how sick and twisted her thinking about wine had become. Desperate and miserable, she was falling deeper and deeper into a boozy hellhole and running out of ideas about what she could do to stop it. What's a girl to do when her beloved wine becomes the enemy? Here's what Lotta did. She stopped drinking and secretly started a blog that charted the highs and lows of learning to live without alcohol. Mrs D was anymous, honest and, as Lotta would discover, surrounded by people who would help her on her journey, and whom she could help in return.
- Author BiographyLotta Dann started drinking aged fifteen, trained as a journalist aged eighteen and has spent the last twenty-plus years perfecting both skills. She built a successful career as a TV reporter, producer and director while simultaneously developing a remarkable aptitude for drinking a lot of alcohol. Lotta now lives sober with her TV-journalist husband and three sons in the hills of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Lotta Dann
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.