All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMrs. Howard, Room by Room is the follow-up to Phoebe Howard's critically acclaimed Joy of Decorating and takes readers even deeper in the design process, revealing the seemingly small but essential tips and tricks that will help them imbue Mrs. Howard's celebrated Southern style and taste into their own homes. Like a house, the book is divided into rooms, with chapters addressing living rooms and libraries, bathrooms and kitchens, and even outdoor spaces and children's rooms. Images of the most gorgeous examples of rooms are chosen from more than 12 spectacular homes in locations as diverse as New York City, Nashville, and Atlanta. Mrs. Howard, Room by Room is sure to capture the hearts of her many fans and will inspire new readers with Southern charm and design ideas.
- Author BiographyPhoebe Howard opened her first store, Mrs. Howard, in Jacksonville, Florida, 20 years ago and now has stores in Georgia and North Carolina. Howard's work has appeared in ELLE DECOR, House Beautiful, Southern Accents, InStyle, and the New York Times.
- Author(s)Phoebe Howard
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1814 g
- Width229 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.