All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionMrs. Letsaveit learned some things from <i>Irma Brombeck</i> and <i>Mrs. Goldberg</i>. She stirred what she took from them into <i>Water for Chocolate</i>. Out came a group of funny stories with a true blue recipe in almost every one.
- Author BiographySylvia Berek Rosenthal lives in a senior residence in California. She lives with books, fuzzy stuffed animals, a computer and lots of blank paper.
- Author(s)Sylvia Berek Rosenthal
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.