All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionEffective martial arts training, especially for a demanding sport like Muay Thai, requires a prudent training plan. In <i>Muay Thai Training Techniques</i>, professional trainer Christoph Delp shows amateur as well as advanced fighters how to best utilize their training time, whether at home or in the gym, alone or with a partner or coach. A comprehensive guide for Muay Thai fighters as well as those utilizing Muay Thai techniques in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), <i>Muay Thai Training Techniques</i> teaches effective exercises to improve flexibility, stamina, and strength as well as basic fighting techniques such as feints, counters, and combinations. Muay Thai champions Saiyok Pumphanmuang and Kem Sitsongpeening are featured, demonstrating their own training methods and most effective techniques. Training is broken down into core components that any Muay Thai fighter or instructor can use to help build an individual training plan; several ready-made, detailed training plans are also included for beginners, intermediate, and advanced practitioners. Rounded out with crucial information on nutrition, weight classes, and the importance of regeneration to effective training, <i>Muay Thai Training Techniques</i> will help all Muay Thai fighters to take their practice to the next level.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPH DELP is a martial artist, fitness trainer, and author of numerous books on martial arts and fitness, including <i>Muay Thai Basics, Muay Thai Counter Techniques, Kickboxing: The Complete Guide</i>, and <i>Fitness for Full-Contact Fighters</i>. His Muay Thai DVD series, designed to accompany his books, is currently in production. His popular YouTube channel can be found at www.youtube.com/muaythaidvd.
- Author(s)Christoph Delp
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Snake Books
- Content Note250 Colour Photographs
- Weight567 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.