Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionWhat creates a World class combat fighting martial artist? What drives a man to step into the cage against other great men to fight with almost rules until one can longer stand? What occurs within one's life to hone a passive child into what most view as a fighting beast? MUAY THAIGER Cub & Tiger books are the youth & teen years of Jermaine Andre's life. Learn in this autobiography what it took to create the 5x U.S. Champ, 2x World Champ, UFC Vet, author and one of the world's most sought role models. From street fights and wars, armed stand offs, a year in solitary confinement, wild animal training, spiritual ventures with native American tribes, diversity in education, adopting the code of the samurai and more...you will learn that Jermaine Andre's devastating 15 year professional fight career was the least exciting time of his life.
- Author(s)Jermaine Andre
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.