All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionThere are three reasons why Tom Zurbo-Goldblatt is creeping into school like a scaredy little weed this morning: 1. Today is Muck Up day and the Year 12s are planning to take down the school in the biggest Quad Raid ever. 2. He is on Yard Duty. So t only will he have to clean up all the Muck-Up day mess, he's also wearing a girly T-shirt with the word 'boy' on it. 3. Bushing. Which is a combination of pushing and bushes, and the reason why Tom wants to avoid the rose garden. Also, the Students Combined Underground Movement is falling apart - Jarrell and Jack S have fallen in love and are being all lovey-dovey vommy, Brisley has decided to join a much cooler gang, Ravo is just miserable, and Tom's only friend is a pig in a nappy. On top of all this, the schoolyard is a warzone of silly string, toilet paper and supa-soakers filled with Vietnamese fish sauce. Tom's determined to survive, but can he choose between his own safety and the future of SCUM? It's going to be a long and crazy day.
- Author BiographyDanny Katz is the author of the books Spit the Dummy, Dork Geek Jew, the Little Lunch series for kids and a novel for teenagers, SCUM.
- Author(s)Danny Katz
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication29/06/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.