Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe mucosal membranes that cover our skin, sinuses, airways, digestive tracts and many other tissues are critical to our health. Not only do they help protect our bodies from intruders and environmental toxins: They also provide many other critical functions including enabling us to digest our foods and allowing us to breathe. As a result, faulty or damaged mucosal membranes provide the root for many serious health conditions, including allergies, asthma, COPD, GERD and others. The author illustrates the science behind our mucosal membranes with clarity: how they are involved in disease, how they can become damaged, and what we can do to repair them and keep them healthy.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is a board-certified Alternative Medical Practitioner and his books are focused upon science-based natural health solutions.
- Author(s)Case Adams Naturopath
- PublisherLogical Books
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLogical Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.