Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.00+ AU $11.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by uniquestuff111
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the precious gifts of my father's legacy was his insistence that people can turn beliefs into kwns, finding out for themselves through direct experience that they are indeed more than their physical bodies. In that spirit, this book is a fine example of ather explorer's journey into profound self-discovery, and particularly to the realization that love is the only thing in life that counts. --Laurie A. Monroe, President, The Monroe InstituteThis book was written specifically for those people for whom the question of what is real is the most important thing in life. It is for those who have a hard time concentrating on career or family--or anything--for fear it will turn out to be illusory. It is for anyone whose life is haunted by lack of meaning. The entire point of Muddy Tracks is that the author went out searching. He trusted, and sincerely looked, and found that his trust was rewarded. And, he says, as his trust was rewarded, so will yours be. Muddy Tracks tells some of the things that happened to him, and at every step he says to you, Here's a resource; try this. Here's a resource; try that. When I did this, this happened. When I did that; that happened. Keeping strictly to what he has experienced, DeMarco shows how many aids we may find in life. He shows how his life was enriched by selected reading, and by dream analysis, and by interaction with friends and so-called strangers. He describes some of the unusual resources he has discovered and used, particularly in connection with out-of-body explorer Bob Monroe and The Monroe Institute.More intimately, he tells of some of the nearly unbelievable things he has learned to do--things, he points out, that are natural human abilities, available to all. As ted British author Colin Wilson says in his introduction, Frank's experience has been in many ways remarkable, and he has a natural gift for making it come alive. The net result is to provide the reader with firsthand, informed reassurance that we all have our own internal guidance, which is reliable and is willing and able to come forth when welcomed. DeMarco cites his own experiences to argue that if you come to the quest in faith, the faith will be rewarded. The meaning of your life can be found, but it can only be found by you yourself. And, having found it, you will find it meaningful precisely because it will be your meaning, and t someone else's.The age of gurus is over. It is time for us each to come into our own. Muddy Tracks will help you--and encourage you--to learn to do that.
- Author(s)Frank DeMarco
- PublisherHampton Roads Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Roads Publishing Co
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.