All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere are 224 hands-on science experiments and ideas with step-by-step instructions that will delight and amaze children as they experience nature, the human body, electricity, floating and sinking, and more. Categorized by curriculum areas, each activity includes a list of vocabulary words and easily accessible materials.
- Author BiographyRobert Williams is Professor Emeritus at Southern Illinois University. He is currently acting as lead consultant for the NSF-funded Building Base Line Objectives for Children's Knowledge and Skills in Science (BLOCKS) program at the University of Texas. The teachers and researchers in BLOCKS are assessing what skills four-year-olds can attain before they enter kindergarten.
- Author(s)Robert A. Williams,Robert E. Rockwell
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1987
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.