All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA charming series of adventures for younger readers, featuring a family of all sorts of animals that live in the farmyard behind the tumble-down barn on Mudpuddle Farm... Six fantastic stories in one volume!Mossop's Last Chance: There's mice in my barley sacks, there's rats in my roof and w there's mice in the corn bin. This time I've had eugh. If you aren't up to the job, you will have to go. Mossop the old farm cat likes to sleep - and t much else! So when Farmer Rafferty tells him to catch twenty-six mice by sunset, all the animals have to pull together to give Mossop one last chance...Albertine, Goose Queen:A fox is on the loose, and all the animals except Albertine the goose have hidden themselves inside. Albertine is safe on her island in the pond - at least so she thinks, until the fox starts swimming towards her...Jigger's Day Off:Jigger the sheepdog has just one day off a year. Just one day to chase all those little animals hiding in the corn. But even the best made plans can go wrong...Pigs Might Fly!:It's a long hot summer, and Pintsize the piglet wonders if it might be cooler in the sky. But when he tries to fly, he anys just about everyone. It's time he learned his lesson...Martians at Mudpuddle Farm:Have Martians landed on Mudpuddle Farm? Farmer Rafferty seems to think so. Now it's up to Albertine, Goose Queen, to work it out. Luckily she's the cleverest goose in the whole world, so if anyone kws what to do, she will...Mum's the Word:Something strange is going on at Mudpuddle Farm. Egbert the goat is t himself at all. Instead of grumbling, he's singing and dancing! And he's even greedier than usual...
- Author BiographyMichael Morpurgo is one of the most well-known and best-loved children's authors. He has written over a hundred books, as well as short stories, musicals and screenplays, and has won many prizes, including the Blue Peter Book Award and the Red House Children's Book Award for 'Private Peaceful', the Whitbread Award for 'The Wreck of the Zanzibar', and the Writer's Guild Award and the Smarties Prize for 'The Butterfly Lion'.
- Author(s)Michael Morpurgo
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMudpuddle Farm
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight412 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.