All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe MUFFINS: 50 Appetizing Muffin Recipes with Nutritional Information cookbook gives you time-hored muffin recipes to satisfy one's yearning for a special treat for breakfast or brunch. The majority of the muffin recipes listed are light on sugar and fats, although a few recipes are a little on the sweeter side. Nutritional information is listed per serving and includes Calories, Calories from Fat, Total Fat, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium, Total Carbohydrates, Dietary Fiber, Sugars and Protein. Whole milk, corn oil, unsalted butter and vegetable shortening were used when determining nutritional data when called for. Each particular ingredient was added specifically so nutritional data would be listed at the maximum amount. If one wishes for an even healthier muffin, calories, carbs and cholesterol may be lowered by using skim milk, olive oil, etc., in one's own baking.
- Author BiographyKatherine Hupp was born and raised in West Virginia. She continues to reside in the rolling foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with her husband of 34 years. They have one fine son and two terrific grandsons. Katherine enjoys the country life and spends much of her time cooking, gardening, and canning and preserving fresh fruits and vegetables. Among her many interests are reading, writing, crocheting, beading, stained glass and woodworking. Katherine is the author of the following cookbooks: Perfect Pie and Pastry Recipes: Homemade Dessert Pies Made Easy Cookbook Waffle Recipes: Wonderful Waffles and Syrups Cookbook MUFFINS: 50 Appetizing Muffin Recipes with Nutritional Information Satisfying Slow Cooker Recipes: Meals Your Family Will Want To Come Home To Everything Zucchini Recipes Cookbook: Zucchini Breads, Muffins, Main Dishes, Desserts, Jams & Marmalade Katherine has also published the following books: Names for Cats and Kittens: More Than 2000 Names for Male and Female Felines (coauthor Rosamond Wolfe) Raising Backyard Chickens From Eggs To Egg Layers Kittens on a Fence Kindle Cover Crochet Pattern All eight books are available as eBooks. Along with MUFFINS: 50 Appetizing Muffin Recipes, Waffle Recipes: Wonderful Waffles and Syrups Cookbook, Everything Zucchini Recipes Cookbook, and Perfect Pie and Pastry Recipes are also available as 7x10 printed softcover editions.
- Author(s)Katherine Hupp
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.