All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 125 delicious, satisfying, single-serving recipes in minutes. It goes beyond the cake-in-a-mug trend to also include breakfast, lunch and dinner. The secret to fast and easy meals cooked from scratch is hiding in plain sight in your kitchen - all it takes is a mug, a microwave and a few ingredients. Perfect for busy families, singles, college students, teens and seniors, the microwave oven is longer just for reheating leftovers and making popcorn. You can create a meal in minutes that rivals those cooked in the oven or on the hob. Choose from breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
- Author BiographyDina Cheney attended the Culinary Arts Career programme at New York's Institute of Culinary Education and taught cooking classes throughout the New York City Metro area for 2-1/2 years. She's also written two cookbooks and developed recipes for Fine Cooking and Coastal Living Magazines. Dina is a monthly columnist for Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine, and has written for 18 other publications, including Cooking Light.
- Author(s)Dina Cheney
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 40 photographs
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.17
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.29
- AU $24.51Trending at AU $26.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.