Consider these sponsored items
- AU $45.99Free postage
- AU $30.25Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDinner on the go, cooking for one or just want to mix up a quick snack? Mug Meals will show you how! Chef Leslie Bilderback, the brilliant author of Mug Cakes, is back with easy and fresh ideas for every meal of the day. If you've got five minutes to spare, you can mix up a delicious single-serving meal with just a mug and a microwave. Here are over 100 mouthwatering and lightening fast recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Whip up a mugful of Huevos Rancheros to start off your day, then lunch on a steaming cup of French Onion Soup or Pork Chops and Apple Sauce. Serve dinner to your whole family in mugs stuffed with Poached Salmon with Dill, Pasta Puttanesca or Candied Sweet Potatoes and finish things off right with a decadent Pumpkin Cheesecake. The options are endless, and you can't beat the clean-up! Mugs aren't just for cakes and coffee anymore, w you can make every meal in a mug in minutes!
- Author BiographyLESLIE BILDERBACK is a certified master baker, chef, and a graduate of the California Culinary Academy. She began her career as a pastry chef, and played a major role in several of California's most well-regarded and innovative restaurants, including Sedona, Postrio, Zola's, Angeli, and Georgia. Leslie appeared on Food Network's Sweet Genius and has been featured in The New York Times, San Francisco Chronicle, and Culinary Trends Magazine. She is also the author of Mug Cakes, No-Churn Ice Cream, The Spiralized Kitchen, The Complete Idiot's Guide and Everything food-based series, and collaborated with Pastry Chef Sherry Yard of Spago on the James Beard Award-winning The Secrets of Baking.
- Author(s)Leslie Bilderback
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Note51 colour photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width190 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
- AU $25.30Trending at AU $29.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.