All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionDESCRIPTION Mule 3 is an open source enterprise service bus (ESB) that provides easy integration for popular frameworks along with an ever-expanding number of cloud services APIs. Mule is standards-based and fully supports the messaging patterns collected by Hohpe and Woolf. And if there is a need to add to its rich built-in feature set, Mule can readily be customized without writing a lot of new code. Mule in Action, Second Edition is a totally-revised guide covering Mule 3 fundamentals and best practices. It starts with a quick ESB overview and then dives into rich examples covering core concepts like sending, receiving, routing, and transforming data. It takes a close look at Mule's standard components and how to roll out custom ones. It also shares techniques for testing, performance tuning, BPM orchestration, and explores cloud API integration for SaaS applications. RETAIL SELLING POINTS Full coverage of Mule 3 Covers core concepts and advanced subjects Richly illustrated examples Increased productivity using latest features of Mule AUDIENCE Written for developers, architects, and IT managers, this book requires familiarity with Java but previous exposure to Mule or other ESBs. ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY The number of available APIs in the cloud is exploding as SaaS (Software as a Service) is maturing. Mule, an open source enterprise service bus, offers simple ways to integrate these APIs.
- Author BiographyAUTHOR BIO David Dossot is a software engineer, architect and open source developer. He has contributed to Mule core and has created numerous modules and transports for it. John D'Emic has been a user of Mule since 2006 and is currently a Solutions Architect at MuleSoft, Inc. Victor Romero is an integration architect and is project despot of the SpEL module for Mule.
- Author(s)David Dossot,John D'Emic,Victor Romero
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.