All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionConjugated polymeric materials and their nacomposites are widely used for the creation of alternative sources of renewable energy, cell phone screens, mobile gadgets, video players and OLED-TV, as well as organic diodes, transistors, sensors, etc. with field-dependent and spin-assisted electronic properties. Multifrequency EPR Spectroscopy methods can help researchers optimize their structural, magnetic and electronic properties for the creation of more efficient molecular devices. This book will acquaint the reader with the basic properties of conjugated polymers, the fundamentals of EPR Spectroscopy, and the information that can be obtained at different wavebands of EPR spectroscopy.
- Author(s)Victor I. Krinichnyi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight618 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.