All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionMulti/Intercultural Conversations brings together voices from all over the world in the examination of critical pedagogy and the politics of identity in regard to viewing education as a global endeavor. The authors are teachers, parents, professors, and writers engaged in projects of social justice and education with the desire to open a conversation between both students and teachers about education in the new millennium.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Shirley R. Steinberg teaches at Brooklyn College-CUNY. She is a well-known speaker and writer on education, popular culture, and issues of multiculturalism, diversity, and urban education. Her latest books include: Kinderculture: The Corporate Construction of Childhood; Thirteen Questions: Reframing Education's Conversation; and Changing Multiculturalism (all with Joe Kincheloe).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number94
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight900 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byShirley R. Steinberg
- Foreword byPeter J. McLaren
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.