All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionA study of territorial dynamics within party organizations in multi-layered systems. This book contributes to a new approach in party research which ackwledges the importance of multi-layered institutional framing. It includes an analysis of vertical linkages and sub-state automy in Austrian, Belgian, British, German and Spanish parties.
- Author BiographyKLAUS DETTERBECK Senior Lecturer at the University of Magdeburg, Germany. He works primarily on political parties, territorial politics and European integration. Among his current activities is the coordination of a Global Dialogue project for the Forum of Federations on parties and civil society in federations.
- Author(s)Klaus Detterbeck
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleComparative Territorial Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.