Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionMulti-Physics Modelling (MPM) is an invative simulation technique that looks very promising for the employment in the field of nuclear engineering as an integrative analysis support in the design development of current and invative nuclear reactors. This book presents a Multi-Physics Modelling (MPM) approach to the analysis of nuclear reactor core behaviour, developed to study the coupling between neutronics and thermo-hydrodynamics. Reference is made to the Molten Salt Reactor, one of the invative nuclear systems under development in the framework of the Generation IV International Forum, but the same methodology can be applied to other reactor systems.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byAntonio Cammi,Lelio Luzzi,Valentino Di Marcello
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.