All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimplify your multi-screen marketing by putting consumers at the center of your strategy The rise of the digital age means that consumers have unprecedented access to information and they're longer interested in a one size fits all screens experience. Multi-screen Marketing: The Seven Things You Need to Kw to Reach Your Customers Across TVs, Computers, Tablets, and Mobile Phones is a comprehensive guide to understanding the multi-screen consumer. Written by thought leaders from Microsoft's Advertising Division, the book identifies what drives consumer behavior across devices and digital platforms sequentially, simultaneously, at home, at work and everywhere in between. The underlying concept is that marketers need to move beyond a techlogy feature-obsessed approach where a device's capabilities dictate one's marketing plan, and instead, focus on the underlying needs and motivations of their customers. This approach can help marketers simplify their strategy, while enabling them to leverage the right screen with the right message in the right moment. Companies are learning that using the same legacy television advertising and content across all digital media will t help them break through the clutter. To truly take advantage of the unprecedented opportunity served up by the multi-screen world, the authors show how bringing consumers firmly back into focus will ultimately deliver more value for marketers. Readers will learn how to tailor their approach to most effectively reach their customers through the following multi-screen pathways: * Content Grazing uses 2+ screens for unrelated content * Quantum transitions sequential activity from one screen to ather * Investigative Spider-Webbing views related content on 2+ screens * Social Spider-Webbing sharing and connecting with others on 2+ screens The book includes new research and data exploring how and why consumers navigate across screens as well as real-world examples of consumer-centric multi-screen marketing from companies of all sizes embracing the change. For marketers looking to remain effective in the digital age, Multi-screen Marketing: The Seven Things You Need to Kw to Reach Your Customers Across TVs, Computers, Tablets, and Mobile Phones explains how a consumer-centric multi-screen strategy t only simplifies an overly complex and constantly changing marketing landscape, but leads to multi-screen campaigns that connect consumers to brands in meaningful, enduring ways.
- Author BiographyNATASHA HRITZUK leads the Global Consumer Insights Team at Microsoft, focused on Thought Leadership, Campaign Measurement and Product Insights. Prior to Microsoft, Natasha led Consumer Insights at General Mills U.K. Natasha has a PhD in Political Behavior from Columbia University. KELLY JONES leads the global Thought Leadership research program within the Consumer Insights group at Microsoft. Her award-winning work has fueled thought leadership publications, keynote speeches, and marketing campaigns.
- Author(s)Kelly Jones,Natasha Hritzuk
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight458 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.