All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMulti-voiced Church argues strongly and persuasively for churches in which everyone is important for the well-being and growth of the community. The New Testament indicates that the early churches were multi-voiced, participative and expectant that the Holy Spirit would speak through all members of the community. First-generation renewal movements have typically been multi-voiced, recovering this New Testament characteristic. But institutionalization (often accompanied by clericalization) has persistently reduced such diversity of participation and resulted in many aspects of church life becoming mo-voiced or restricted to only a few voices.
- Author BiographyStuart Murray Williams (Ph.D., Whitefield Institute) is a freelance trainer/consultant with the Anabaptist Network and co-ordinator of Urban Expression, a pioneering church planting agency. He is the author of Church Planting, Tithing, Post Christendom, Church After Christendom, Planting Churches and most recently The Naked Anabaptist. - Editorial Review. Sian Murray Williams is Tutor in Worship Studies at Bristol Baptist College.
- Author(s)Sian Murray Williams,Stuart Murray Williams
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.