All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- Descriptionulti-carrier modulation' Orthogonal Frequency Division Multi- Mplexing (OFDM) particularly' has been successfully applied to a wide variety of digital communications applications over the past several years. Although OFDM has been chosen as the physical layer standard for a diversity of important systems' the theory' algorithms' and implementation techniques remain subjects of current interest. This is clear from the high volume of papers appearing in technical journals and conferences. Multi-carrier modulation continues to evolve rapidly. It is hoped that this book will remain a valuable summary of the techlogy' p- viding an understanding of new advances as well as the present core techlogy. The Intended Audience This book is intended to be a concise summary of the present state of the art of the theory and practice of OFDM techlogy. The authors believe that the time is ripe for such a treatment. Particularly based on one of the author's long experience in development of wireless systems (AB), and the other's in wireline systems (BS)' we have - tempted to present a unified presentation of OFDM performance and xviii implementation over a wide variety of channels. It is hoped that this will prove valuable both to developers of such systems and to researchers and graduate students involved in analysis of digital communications.
- Author(s)Ahmad R.S. Bahai,Burton R. Saltzberg,Mustafa Ergen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleInformation Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight785 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.