All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a broad overview of advanced multidimensional imaging systems with contributions from leading researchers in the field Multi-dimensional Imaging takes the reader from the introductory concepts through to the latest applications of these techniques. Split into 3 parts covering 3D image capture, processing, visualization and display, using 1) a Multi-View Approach and 2.) a Holographic Approach, followed by a 3rd part addressing other 3D systems approaches, applications and signal processing for advanced 3D imaging. This book describes recent developments, as well as the prospects and challenges in advances in imaging sciences and engineering such as 3D image sensing, 3D holographic imaging, imaging applications for bio-photonics and 3D image recognition. Advanced imaging systems incorporate kwledge from various fields. It is a complex techlogy that combines physics, optics, signal processing, and image capture techniques. * Provides a broad overview of advanced multidimensional imaging systems with contributions from leading researchers in the field. * Integrates the background, introductory material with new advances in 3D imaging and applications. * Covers the most recent techlogies such as high speed digital holography, compressive sensing, real-time 3D integral imaging, 3D TV, photon counting imaging. * To be available as an enhanced ebook with added functionality of colour films showing the effects of advanced 3D applications such as 3D microscopy, 3D biomedical imaging and 3D for security and defense applications. * Acts as a single source reference to the rapidly developing field of 3D imaging techlogy. * Provides supplementary material on a companion website including video clips, examples, numerical simulations, and experimental results to show the theoretical concepts. With contributions from leading researchers from across these fields, Multi-dimensional Imaging is a comprehensive reference for the imaging techlogy research community.
- Author BiographyBahram Javidi, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of Connecticut, USA Bahram Javidi is Board of Trustees Distinguished Professor at University of Connecticut, USA. Prof. Javidi has been recognized by 9 best journal and conference paper awards, and several major awards from professional societies and foundations. Dr. Javidi has been named Fellow of eight National and International professional scientific societies, including IEEE; AIMBE; OSA; SPIE and IS&T. He has edited/ co-edited 10 books and 54 book chapters, and has published over 320 technical articles in major peer reviewed journals. He has also published over 370 conference proceedings, including more than 120 plenary addresses, keynote addresses, and invited conference papers. Some of his journal papers are among the 10 most cited in their topic according to the ISI Web of Science database. His papers have been cited 7,300 times according to the citation index of WEB of Science (h index=46). Enrique Tajahuerce, School of Technology and Experimental Sciences, University Jaume I, Spain Dr. Tajahuerce is currently an Associate Professor at the School of Technology and Experimental Sciences, University Jaume I, Spain. Pedro Andres, Diffractive Optics Group, University of Valencia, Spain Prof. Andres was Head of the Optics Department in the University of Valencia from 1998 to 2006. As visiting researcher, he spent several periods at various European and American laboratories. Prof. Andres has co-authored over 100 peer-reviewed papers, in diffractive optics, confocal scanning microscopy, microstructured optical fibers, temporal optics, and ultrafast optics. He has delivered more than 90 invited and contributed papers in international conferences. Prof. Andres is a Fellow of the OSA and is a member of the Board of Directors of the European Optical Society.
- Author(s)Bahram Javidi,Enrique Tajahuerce,Pedro Andres
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleWiley - IEEE
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight892 g
- Width176 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.