All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGovernments, business, international bodies and local groups are turning to multi-stakeholder processes to find practical ways forward. This book explains how MSPs can be organized to deliver their potential for successful resolution of complex issues and for sustainable development. It includes detailed examples and provides practical checklists, explaining how to get beyond adversarial politics and achieve positive results.
- Author BiographyMinu Hemmati works as an independent advisor (www.minuhemmati.net).
- Author(s)Jan McHarry,Jasmin Enayati,Minu Hemmati
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, bibliography, index
- Weight424 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFelix Dodds
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.