All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionTo ensure proper network design and engineering, designers of wireless networks need to understand and address issues such as radio propagation, antenna, interface management, multiaccess, mobility, teletraffic, signalling and network protocols. In fact, t only do these issues need to be understood and addressed, their interdependence and interactions also deserve to be examined closely. Multiaccess, Mobility and Teletraffic for Wireless Communications: Volume 3 provides an interesting snap-shot of the current state-of-the-art approaches to dealing with the broad range of issues facing the wireless network designer. Included are papers dealing with high-speed wireless networks such as wireless ATM and GSM with high-speed data services. Some of the specific issues dealt with are radio design, interference management, resource allocation and multiaccess protocol. There are also papers dealing with the very topical problem of radio spectral efficiency and how it can be maximized. The book also offers the reader some insight into how teletraffic and performance analysis has been shown to be helpful in network design and engineering with papers presented on how these can help meet specified blocking probability, delay and other QoS requirements. Multiaccess, Mobility and Teletraffic for Wireless Communications: Volume 3 is an important book for researchers, students and professionals working in the area of wireless communication and mobile computing.
- Author(s)Branimir Vojcic,Kin K. Leung
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.