All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes an in-depth look at consumer behavior in the context of multichannel commerce and explores how the convergence of physical and electronic channels influences consumer decision-making in a multichannel environment. In this regard, it goes far beyond explaining choices between online and offline sales channels, instead providing insights into how the interplay between different channel types is valued by different consumer types and for different products. The book extends previous conceptualizations of multichannel commerce to reflect and incorporate recent techlogical advances. The results provide valuable guidelines on how, why and when multichannel integration services can be exploited by classical retailers, helping them to compete with their purely online competitors on the internet.
- Author BiographyManuel Trenz is a researcher in the field of Information Systems, with a particular focus on the convergence of physical and electronic channels and the implications of IT innovations on firms and consumer behavior. He holds a PhD from the Business School of the University of Mannheim, Germany and previously worked as a research and teaching assistant at the University of Augsburg and the University of Mannheim. In 2013, he was a visiting scholar at the Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California, USA. He received his diploma (M.Sc.) in Management Information Systems from the University of Mannheim in 2010 and gained work experience at SAP and Roland Berger Strategy Consultants.
- Author(s)Manuel Trenz
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleProgress in IS
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.