All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionWith dramatic changes in consumer behaviour - from online shopping to the influence of social media - marketers are finding it harder than ever to coordinate, prioritize and integrate the latest interactive channels into their overall brand-building strategy. Despite hard evidence showing the importance of digital marketing, the emphasis often remains on traditional media, with the most common social media channels being used without centralized coordination or integration with a wider marketing and branding campaign. Multi-Channel Marketing Ecosystems examines a fundamental game changer for the entire marketing industry - the seismic shift from a single TV-centric path to a multi-channel interactive ecosystem which puts digital techlogy at the heart of every campaign. With separate chapters on the remaking of marketing, the rise of the digital brand, conversion optimization, m-commerce, searchability in a multi-channel world and predictive marketing, Multi-Channel Marketing Ecosystems shows how marketers and brand managers can react positively to changes in consumer behaviour, building customer responses and loyalty via the full spectrum of digital media.
- Author BiographyMulti-Channel Marketing Ecosystems is a collection of articles written by 35 individual contributors from around the world, edited by Markus Stahlberg and Ville Maila. Markus is the CEO of Phenomena Group Ltd, and Ville is the Planning Director. Phenomena group was the first shopper marketing company to be founded in Europe. It is the global leader in shopper promotions, and operates in over 40 countries. They are also the editors and co-authors of Shopper Marketing (Kogan Page, 2012).
- Author(s)Markus Stahlberg,Ville Maila
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.