All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionMulticriteria Analysis and LCA Techniques introduces the reader to the basic principles of multicriteria analysis (MCA) and life cycle assessment (LCA) techniques. The use of these tools is rapidly becoming essential in any feasibility study for comparing different solutions, selecting the most suitable ones, and for analyzing the interface of ecomy and environment. The main feature of Multicriteria Analysis and LCA Techniques is the application of a new approach to the analysis of energy balance and environmental impact of agro-industrial production chains. It gives detailed descriptions of a number of food and n-food agro-industrial applications of MCA and LCA, thereby providing the reader with practical examples of the implementation of these tools in the field of agro-industry. Multicriteria Analysis and LCA Techniques represents a subsidiary reference book for both undergraduate and graduate students, and can also be used for basic or applied academic research.
- Author BiographyLucia Recchia, Paolo Boncinelli, Enrico Cini, Marco Vieri, Francesco Garbati Pegna and Daniele Sarri all work for the Dipartimento di Economia, Ingegneria, Scienze e Technologie Agrarie e Forestali at the Universita degli Studi Firenze, Firenze, Italy. Their research activity regards different sectors of agricultural engineering: agricultural safety, mechanics, agricultural mechanization, agro-industry plants and machine development, agricultural techniques, and biomass to energy chains optimization.
- Author(s)Daniele Sarri,Enrico Cini,Francesco Garbati Pegna,Lucia Recchia,Marco Vieri,Paolo Boncinelli
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note68 black & white tables, biography
- Weight266 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.