All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sciences of operations research and decision theory, the study of multicriteria decision--aid has seen considerable development in the last ten years. The author provides a concise and rigorous presentation of the concepts and procedures of this method. Includes discussions of outranking methods, interactive methods, multiple attribute utility theory, and the theories of social choice, voting procedures, fuzzy sets and decision in context of uncertainty.
- Author BiographyAbout the author Philippe Vincke, author of two books and some 60 papers in preference modelling and multicriteria decision--aid, is currently a professor of statistics and operations research at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles. He is also the vice--president of the Belgian Operations Research Society, chairman of the International Committee for Summer Schools in MCDA and a founding member and first chairman of the ESI group on MCDA.
- Author(s)Philippe Vincke
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/1992
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight400 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byMarjorie Gassner
- Foreword byBernard Roy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.